Mount Sinai West (NY, NY)
1000 10th Avenue, New York, NY 10019
Phone: (212) 497-0739
- Virtual Tour provided. See video here.
- No limit on visitors during visiting hours. One visitor allowed overnight. (Visiting hours subject to change during COVID)
- Childbirth classes and tours have been temporarily suspended during COVID-19. See the latest information here. Please also see the latest visitor policy in response to keeping staff and patients safe during COVID-19.
Main Highlights / Resources
- High-risk maternal and fetal care: This is a Level III Perinatal Center equipped to handle high-risk and more complex maternal and fetal conditions.
- All obstetricians are in private practices throughout Manhattan.
- Birthing and parenting classes for a fee. For details, visit: https://www.mountsinai.org/locations/west/care/obgyn/childbirth-classes
- Breastfeeding: free lactation consultant 7 days a week. Phone consults after discharge.
- Nitrous oxide*
- $100 voucher for Lyft to be used during the third trimester
- $100 FreshDirect food delivery within 30 days after discharge
- A dedicated phone number for 32BJ members: (212) 497-0739
* A medical drug approach to pain management during labor. It’s sometimes referred to as laughing gas and serves as an alternative to an epidural.